Remaly has the flexibility to create:
- Round Perforations - Staggered (60 degree pattern) is standard. Variations include 45 degree staggered, and Straight Line Pattern.
- Square Perforations - Staggered Pattern or Straight Line Pattern.
- Slotted Perforations- Side Staggered, End Staggered, or Straight Lines. Slotted Perforations will be round end slots; specify if square end slots are required.
Special Shapes and Designer Perforations
- Decorative patterns in Grecian, Cane, and Octagon Cane are common.
- Perfboard (1/4" holes on 1" straight centers)
- Alternate Feeds
- Spread Centers
We can also create a combination pattern of various types of perforations based on customer request.
Perforation patterns can be staggered, straight line pattern perforations or 45 degree pattern perforations. Remember, perforated material can be purchased in stock sheet, special size sheets, panels, rolls, belts, cut to size, special slit coil completely fabricated and finished.
- Staggered Perforations, both Round and Square - Direction of the stagger will normally be the short dimension of the sheet, as illustrated. The straight row of holes is normally parallel to long dimension of sheet.
- Slotted Perforations - The long dimension of the slots can be furnished parallel with either the width or length of the sheet in most cases -check with your perforator.
Spacing for large perforations will be designated by either Centers of Perforations, or by the Open Area required. Spacing for small perforations will be designated by either Centers, or Open Area, or if more practical, by the Number of Perforations to the Square Inch.